look

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cold and Cuddly by Stampin Up and me











Good morning, I hope you are having a beautiful day. In about 2 hours I am off to the swimming pool with the kids. There is so much sun out here. They love it. They jump and splash and swim and I will join them. I love summer.

Last night I made this cute, cute card. I know this card doesn't remind you of the sunny days of summer, it probable reminds you of the winter. So sorry about that one. I brought many stamp sets with me, I just forgot the clear mount blocks. I did bring this wood mounted stamp set from Stampin Up, called: 'Cold and cuddly'. I am so happy how the card turned out. I used the 'Soft sky' card stock together with the 'Very Vanilla' and the 'Only Orange'
I inked up the polar bear in Marina Mist and the ice plateau in Basic Grey. I hope the photo's I took do justice to the card. Because it really is CUTE! Don't you love his cozy warm scarf I gave him. I used a piece of Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon. It is just the perfect little touch to give this card some texture.
Bless you today and I hope you stop by soon. A big hug, Pauline

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the coffee cup on the end of the fishing pole and his scarf is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera cute cards.....I love your blog!

    Greetings from germany

    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute CAS card! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline