look

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tall Tales by Stampin Up and me












Hi dear Stampers, so glad you stopped by. I hope your day is going well.
Today I wanted to share with you this fun and elegant card. It wasn't hard to put this one together. I almost felt I was cheating, because I only stamped one sentiment. The rest I punched, cut and glued in this project. I used the now retired Tall Tales Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up.
Love the color choice. I think I have some kind of rule in the back of my mind, that I am only allowed to use 4 different colors. Just to keep that simple and elegant look in my cards.
I have to tell you, I love it when the ribbon matches my card. Here I used the Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon from SU. This card really needed that extra touch. Together with the So saffron and Old Olive it just looks so 'warm' and 'inviting', if you know what I mean.
I love how the layout of this card helps you to really focus on the elephants. They are so darn cute.
If you would like more details about this card, please contact me. I hope the many pictures I took will help you out as well. Nothing better than a picture, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline