look

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My perfectly PERFECT greenhouse Gala tote from Stampin Up






Hi dear stampers, thanks for stopping by.. I am so excited, I have a hard time containing myself.. Today my new Stampin Up Greenhouse Gale tote bag arrived. Seriously.. This was all I have been looking for in a craft tote. Even my paper trimmer easily fits in there. It has some pockets for the larger size punches, some spaces to put my ribbons, paper, brads, markers and ink pads.. And don't get me started on the Greenhouse Gala design.. It is just perfect. Perfect, perfectly PERFECT!!!!
As a Stampin' Up demonstrator I was able to order it online on the SU Demonstrator website.. Oh how fun!
Can't wait to organize my many craft tools in this tote.. My desk will look so much better after I am done with it. My hubby will be so impressed!

Take care everyone, a big hug from Pauline

4 comments:

  1. owwwwwwwwww now im jealous...wanna have a bag like that too hihi Love Peet

    dit bedoel ik dus met dingen waar ik hebberig van word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for my bag to arrive next week!!! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you love this? I just ordered mine last night, I tried to talk myself out of it but just couldn't do it any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline