look

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tiny scrapbook for our Daddy/ my hubby :)


a

l
Hi dear Stampers.. Next time you are at a bar or restaurant and they serve you a nice drink.. Ask the sweet hard working lady if you can have 3 cardboard coasters. Because you will need them for this fun project.

My hubby loves music. He rocks at playing the guitar, while my son is drumming. I tried bringing that back in this little scrapbook for him.

All the products I used are from Stampin Up. I hope the pictures I took will give you an idea how to make this one. Because I do not rock at giving instructions on paper. When you're sitting next to me I have no problem at showing it you. But it takes an extra talent to write it down in a good way.. So sorry about that.

I hope you still enjoy the idea! My dear friend and upline in the Stampin Up world Colleen showed me how to do this one.. Thanks Colleen.. because I am not the easiest person to teach something to.. Well, you know what I mean.. Love you.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by again.
A big hug, Pauline

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I live in a house full of boys, so I love masculine projects. How did you make the hinges? It looks like ribbon. You rock at taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Such a cute idea! So perfectly masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on SC!
    Love the colors and the project came together so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! How did you do the binding?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline