look

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just believe by Stampin' Up and me




Happy Tuesday dear stampers, thanks for joining me again or maybe for the first time. I hope you find something that inspires you today to be creative. I will not be the first one who will make a card with this elegant stamp set. I wasn't at convention this year, but I heard through the grapevine that SU gave this set to all the demonstrators who came there.. What a great gift! I am looking forward to all the other cards that will be posted on my friends blogs. Well.. here is mine.. I love it..

I learned something 'huge' today.. At a garage sale I found a cutting board made out of glass for in the kitchen. I sneaked it in my craft room. The surface is so so smooth, like silk.. When I now stamp an image.. it's like it comes right out of the computer.. so sharp! Before I had a bit softer working sheet on my table.. and my images weren't always the best.. I just couldn't believe my eyes on this image.. the color is even all over this picture. I am so impressed.

All that to say.. For this card I used the Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Early Espresso card stock from Stampin Up. I used one of the frames from the Hodgepodge Hardware to make the sentiment stand out a bit more. It is a simple card.. but the color choice is new to me and I think I like it.

Enjoy the rest of your day, I hope it will be a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline!
    Thanks for coming over to visit my blog, I really appreciate it! I love the card that you posted today! I got this set, but I have not used it yet! Your card is just the push I needed! Thanks again! I look forward to seeing all of your creations!
    Kelli
    www.kellistampinpad.blogspot.com
    www.kelliwolfel.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! You have a lovely blog. Thanks for inspiring :)

    Please stop by and follow my blog as well...thanks!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline