look

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sweatheart and Fancy Flower Punch by SU and me








Good morning dear Stampers. How are you? I hope your day is cruising by nicely! Here the sun is out, kids are outside and happy, Naomi is sleeping and I have a bit of time to post on my blog. I so love my blog. I love my hobby and what I learned in the last 3 months about blogging. I found great blogs with challenges and met so many amazing people from all over the world. What a gift. Their little notes really blessed me and encouraged me and made me smile, even on the harder days. Thanks everyone for making me a part of your daily hop-blog-thingy :)
Last night I went to my dear friend Diana. Our kids were in bed and we had the whole house and table to ourselves. I don't think we ever made cards without the kids around. I have to tell you, this was a whole new experience for us. We had time to chat and create. I am so thankful she is part of my life. She is such a joy to be around. She is honest and so genuine. I love that about her. And her children are the cutest EVER! Our kids adore them and as soon as they wake up, they want to play with them and ask me to call them to see if we can arange a playdate.
Anyways... :) I created these 2 cards with the Sweatheart Stamp set from Stampin Up. This set has 5 of the cutest stamps. I also used the Fancy Flower Punch from Stampin Up . I think that I used most of the circle punches that SU has at the moment. I inked up the images in Early Espresso. I love that dark dark rich color. For the 1st card stock I used Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey and Very Vanilla. For the second card I used a retired SU yellow and Taken with Teal and Basic Grey.
I Love the layout. I think that it brings out the best of all the details in these cards. Not to busy.. Just simple and elegant.
I guess that was it for today.. Remember.. Take time for the things you love! (my dear friend Colleen would always write that at the end of her email.. So true Colleen, you are a wise woman :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline